Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customise colours in Impact v Effort

Matt Jones May 25, 2023

Hi there, 

Small UX thing - but it would be great if you could customise the colours of the dots in the Impact v Effort view in the same way you can adjust the size. 

I know you can have the theme colours around the edge but would be good to be able to adjust the colours of the dots themselves.

3 comments

Comment

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 26, 2023

Thanks for the suggestion @Matt Jones ! We'll keep it in mind

Catalin Bridinel
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2023

Hi @Matt Jones we are looking at color use across all of JPD. It would be very helpful if you could give us a bit more detail here: what you're trying to communicate with the use of color, what criteria you're thinking of for customisation. Thank you.

Matt Jones June 1, 2023

There are a number of ways this could be useful.

"Hotness" - use the impact score to drive a hotness colour automatically from low (ice cold blue) to on fire (bright red)

Custom colour so that when you use the impact/effort matrix in conversations, you can draw attention to specific items on the chart. 

Colour based on status (planning, in development, etc) so we could quickly see if we're spending our time in appropriate areas

By specific fields such as Product, Theme or Team where we have already applied colours to the options.

Like # people like this
Graeme Stockdale October 5, 2023

+1 for this idea -- there are so many other places to colorize categories in JPD I was honestly surprised there was no option.

The light gray color is hard to see.

Screenshot 2023-10-05 115206.png

Shubham Gatkal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 15, 2023

@Catalin Bridinel @Rohan Swami Can you help here? We want to use colors in the above grid. Is it possible now or anytime soon?

Troy Cope November 19, 2023

I'm keen on this feature too.... +1 for me!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events