Board view column width and description

Robert Barbosa May 5, 2023

As a project admin, I would like to control the width of a board view column to clearly display the status name.

• Acceptance Criteria
    • Expand the default width of a board view column
    • Shrink the default width of a board view column
    • Adjust the width of a changed column

As a project admin, I would like to include the definition of the status and its deliverables so that viewers understand what is expected to be done by whom within that status

• Acceptance Criteria
    • Include a description of the status in the Workflow edit view
    • Create, Edit, Delete a description

As a user, I want to know what is being done per status when viewing a Board

• Acceptance Criteria
    • When I click or hover over the column heading, a description of that status displays
    • The description would go away when I want (close or move mouse away, etc.)

In addition to process documentation, it would be helpful to Product Discovery users to easily see the meaning of an Idea Status, who is responsible, and what outcome is expected prior to moving to the next step.

1 comment

Comment

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2023

Hi @Robert Barbosa thanks for the suggestions! We'll keep this in mind as we make improvements to the views in Jira Product Discovery.

In case you're not aware already, there's an "about this view" feature which can house some of the information you're referring to.Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 6.07.19 pm.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events