Allowing helpdesk customers to contribute and consult Product discovery

Ronny Timmermans June 1, 2022

I guess that has already been discussed, but this tool is most useful when you discuss with customers. We have built that circle via our helpdesk users. In my opinion, not opening this to the outside world disconnects us from ideas and input from customers. How does atlassian feel about this? The licensing model should not obstruct our collaboration with customers - we can hardly buy a user for every person with a good idea in our customer base, can we? :) 

1 comment

Comment

Catalin Bridinel
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2022

Hi @Ronny Timmermans,

Just like you we believe customer insights are key to building great products. I can't provide a timeline for this but I can confirm we do have plans to tackle the job of creating a direct feedback channel between customers/users or other internal teams.

For now we assume the PMs have existing channels they use to receive feedback, and we help them send this feedback to ideas in Jira Product Discovery:

1. Set up a Jira Service Management queue to receive feedback from customers and internal teams

2. Set up a dedicated Slack channel #product-feedback to receive feedback from internal teams (also works with Teams)

3. Share views with other teams and gather their feedback using fields and votes to receive feedback from internal teams

Cheers,

Catalin

Like John McKiernan likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events