Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding delivery tickets to ideas in JPD is not working

Mazen ElAasser April 6, 2023

When trying to add delivery tickets to ideas in JPD it's saying it is not there. Although I have picked the correct project and I am sure it's there. Any idea what I am missing or is that a global error within JPD?

1 comment

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2023

Hi

Wonder if this is the same problem as this one...

HTH,
KGM

Pieter Bezuijen April 6, 2023

Good morning!

I encountered unexpected behavior for linking delivery tickets that where already linked as 'related' to the discovery ticket. So if you want to link an Epic or other type of ticket, first make sure it's not already linked with another status. 

Like Martin Sturm likes this
Martin Sturm
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2023

Hi, I would assume it is the problem that @Pieter Bezuijen described.

If so, the fix is in the pipeline and should go out with the next deployment.

Could you please check if the ticket you want to link is in any other way already linked to your idea @Mazen ElAasser ?

Like # people like this
Mazen ElAasser April 8, 2023

@Martin Sturm It's linked as Relates to the idea, but so as the few ideas that I managed to add delivery tickets to.

Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2023

Hey Mazen, 

We've just release a fix that should fix the bug that when a ticket is already linked to the idea, you cannot add it again in the Delivery section. Can you please try and see if it now works for you ? 

Thanks 

Like Mazen ElAasser likes this
Mazen ElAasser April 15, 2023

Seems to be working @Hermance NDounga . Thanks for the update :) 

Like Hermance NDounga likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events