Add an expand button when description is too long

Tommy Légaré April 27, 2023

Hi all,

Don't know if this comment have been shared (didn't find any ticket), but it will be great is there was an expand button when a description is too long in JPD.

I use a template for my description and this template is sometimes a bit long. So, when I'm opening an idea, I have to scroll all my way down to find the "comment" or "insights" buttons (witch is a bit annoying).

It would be great if the description was maximum X character before it was "cut" and a button for expand added so we can allways se the "comment", "insigts" and "history" buttons of an idea (JDP ticket).

2023-04-27 16 17 33.png

Thanks to the team, really great product loved it!

2 comments

Comment

Sarah Green April 27, 2023

Agree with this - just make it easier to get to the tabs for Comments, Insights, Delivery, History. like how you have when it's in the side panel.

2023-04-27 16_58_01-Window.png

Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2023

Hi Tommy, hi Sarah

That's a good point, the side-panel view is easier to navigate than the full-screen idea view when there is a long description. We will bring it to the larger team to see how we can improve this experience. 

Thanks for your suggestion ! 

Cheers,

Hermance

Like Sarah Green likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events