Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Product Discovery after migration

Ahmet Yılmaz November 2, 2022

About 5 weeks ago, our support team migrated for domain change and all our projects in Jira were moved. However, our Product Discovery board could not be migrated. I knew it couldn't be moved because it wasn't company-managed, so I exported the previous file to import it to the new domain.

However, we cannot create a new product discovery board in the newly passed domain. The company we consulted reported the situation to Atlassian about 1 month ago, but they did not receive any response from your support team. 

We want to keep all our roadmap tracking, new features of business departments and technical team analyzes in Product Discovery. We had set Q4 for a demo internally, unfortunately we can't even access the board anymore.

Can any team member help?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2022

Hi @Ahmet Yılmaz , unfortunately it is not possible to import/export Jira Product Discovery projects yet. It's part of the limitations of the beta. You will need to recreate the project, configure the fields and views, and then you should be able use CSV export/import to transfer most of the data (except insights)

Ahmet Yılmaz November 2, 2022

Firstly, thanks for your response. I enjoy watching your demo videos and learning a lot. @Tanguy Crusson 

Actually our problem was that we couldn't access the JPD in our new domain package. This was reported to the Atlassian support team about a month ago.

After posting this question today, our consultant company stated that we received information from your team and our access problem was resolved.

Like # people like this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2022

That's great to hear, thanks for the update and the kind words @Ahmet Yılmaz !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events