Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Published stakeholder view embedded in Confluence isn't visible to Confluence users

Kristen Ocelnik
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 30, 2024

I am trying to embed one of our Product Discovery views into Confluence via the 'copy URL' for our non-Jira users to see. The correct Confluence users group and 'everyone with the link has access' is marked & even individually added names; however, no one without Jira access can view the information - they receive a gray empty box in its place. 

I believe this was working fine yesterday when I had someone test it for me; is there an issue that may be causing this today? They are logged into Confluence, are part of the right groups, and the Discovery view is 'published'. They can't seem to view it from the URL or from the embedded macro. 

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2024

Hi Kristen, 

we aren't able to reproduce - we tested with a confluence only user, added in the list of stakeholders, and display the published view on a confluence page, the confluence only user can both see the published view, as well as the published view in Confluence. 

if you still have the issue; can you please raise a support ticket using the "give feedback" button and select the support teams. 

Best Regards,
Hermance
Product Manager @ Jira Product Discovery

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events