Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPD vs Product Board

Peter Heidorn June 6, 2023

Hey JPD, another area of our business is using "Product Board" and now our business is wanting to get us all on one platform. 
Is there anything you can share with me that compares features I can use to help educate them on the amazingness of JPD.

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
John McKiernan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2023

Hey @Peter Heidorn 

Thanks for the kind words! 

We don't have a page comparing features at the moment. You can see JPD features here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/product-discovery/pricing

And as you probably know, JPD is significantly cheaper which always helps the argument. 

I'd be more than happy to give a quick demo to the team if it would help? Let me know if so at jmckiernan@atlassian.com

Cheers

7 votes
Pete Crocker June 6, 2023

@Peter Heidorn I’ll mention my number one benefit, for both originally selling the company on migrating, and also still many months later in practice:

Do you use Jira and Confluence? Is there value in the rest of your company having visibility and transparency in your feature request process, so that it makes it easier that your company is aligned on it’s goals? 

For us, having my sales team and my engineering team see what was important from a feature development standpoint, which customers and deals would be affected, and the sausage making that goes in to the process be shared to anyone in my company was invaluable. People could self-serve the info they needed, and trust in the decisions because the backing data was visible to all. 

From a feature standpoint, they were roughly comparable solutions. But nobody looked at productboard, because the info was “elsewhere” and not linked to all the data in jira and confluence. 

Kyren Cabellon June 9, 2023

This is similar to ours too. Thank you for sharing!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events