Is there an issue with Product Discovery projects currently?

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2022

as we cannot access ours.
Getting the below message. Project is still visible in the list of projects and if I try and go to the settings, i can see them briefly before it crashes and give this error. Going in to the front-end, it crashes immediately.

pdd.png

Note: We can still get to the data via JQL (which is reassuring), so looks like it is a UI only issue.

Regards

Curt

4 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2022

Okay @Curt Holley @Ana Duran I can confirm this impacted 6 customers and is now fixed. It's the first time we get an incident of this kind, only impacting a small subset of the customer base, so it caught us off guard - hence why it lasted so long.

Next step: we're looking into changing our alerting to be able to catch things like this much earlier. 

1 vote
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2022

@Curt Holley we reverted changes made recently and your project should now work. Can you please let us know if that's not the case?

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2022

Thanks @Tanguy Crusson Yes!!! all working again now.

0 votes
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
February 3, 2022

Hi @Curt Holley we are looking into it and will keep you updated

0 votes
Ana Duran February 2, 2022

I saw this issue as well. I refreshed the page and it worked. 

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2022

Thanks @Ana Duran but sadly that is not working for us.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events