You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I am faced with the following scenario, see if you can help me.
- Currently, in the JPD list view, I have the "filter" option.
- This is great because it is very easy for users to select a Jira field and "filter" the information.
- But what about text-type fields? They are not available for filtering.
- In a normal filter (in Jira Software for example) I can select a text field, for example Summary and look for tasks that contain in their summary some word.
- Is there any way to do the same in JPD?
Thank you very much 😇
Hi @María Ferreño filters are based on field values that can be selected, for example select and multi-select fields, or basic functions on number fields. To create a filter, move these field values to a select or multi-select field.
Alternatively you could use the search function at the top right of the view Find an idea in this view to find ideas, though the results will not persist as a filter.