Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Product Discovery down?

Michael Price March 23, 2022

Hi,

I'm suffering some issues where the Product Discovery UI is not loading, instead it loads Jira search showing the issues (suggesting the data still exists thankfully), but trying to open a product discovery issue I am receiving the error: 

"This project isn't available

It may have been deleted or your permissions may have changed"

Here's hoping it's a bug you can fix and I've not lost my project.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Mike

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2022

Hi Mike, 

That's because you're using the alpha version of Jira Product Discovery which we've deprecated a couple of months ago and turned off today.

I've just turned it back on for you - if you refresh your page it should now work. 

Can you please contact your Jira administrator to add the Jira Product Discovery product via this URL? https://www.atlassian.com/try/cloud/signup?bundle=jira-product-discovery

I'll send you details via email. 

Cheers,

Tanguy

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2022

Hi @Tanguy Crusson,

Sorry for jumping in the conversation.

We still do have access to Jira Product Discovery but I'm not sure if we signed up for it during the alpha version or later on.

When I navigate to the Manage subscriptions section, I got only the Jira Product Discovery product name, while, for example for Team Central we have Beta in the brackets next to a name.

Anyway, I just wanted to check how can you know/check which version of the product you're using in the cloud?

Cheers,
Tom

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2022

Hi @Tomislav Tobijas I just checked and you're all good. There's only one version of the product in the Cloud. This only applies to people who started using the product earlier, when it was not a full product yet (but a project template in Jira Software)

Like Tomislav Tobijas likes this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2022

Great. Thanks for checking it out!

0 votes
Michael Price March 24, 2022

Thanks a lot for your help Tanguy. I'll pay more attention to e-mails next time :).

Cheers,

Mike

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
March 24, 2022

All good, I'm glad we sorted this out!

0 votes
Michael Price March 23, 2022

It's back :)

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
March 23, 2022

Hi @Michael Price yes I turned it back for you, but the code that's used for Jira Product Discovery to work this way is going away very soon. Please make sure to add the product using the link I provided in the other answer! 

Cheers,

Tanguy

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events