A colleague and I were customizing the Product discovery project we have set up and have encountered some odd behavior.
Currently we can't access the project at all (see error), like it isn't available. Yet we can access the data and see the renamed fields in JQL (see 2nd screenshot). so at least some of our changes have taken affect.
Question is; Does renaming fields like Goals break anything or is this just a coincidental, unrelated outage we are experiencing?
It turns our we had our first major incident yesterday which resulted in intermittent errors in the application. The symptoms ranged from not being able to perform some actions (e.g. creating or renaming fields) to not being able to load the project. Everything should now function normally, let us know if that's not the case (there is a separate issue re: editing issue status/workflows which I'll discuss separately).
We are currently doing a post incident review and discussing next steps. One particular area of concern is that our monitoring systems picked up the errors but failed to notify the person on-call. Since the incident happened outside of EU working hours where most of the team is located we only discovered this issue in EU morning; and this explains why you didn't hear from us before today. We are working on fixing that, and also discussing how to best keep you informed when issues like this happen.
Rest assured that keeping Jira Product Discovery up at all times is our first priority (Reliability > Usability > Features).
And here's the issue re: editing workflows for @Jessie Renton and @Ben Phenix : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-Alpha/Known-issue-editing-issue-workflows-includes-a-workaround/ba-p/1726787#M53
I'll keep you updated.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event