cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I no longer have access to all my projects on Jira please help

Eseohe Asuelimen June 19, 2024

Screenshot (410).png

Dear Team,

I urgently need assistance with retrieving all my projects on Jira. My plan was automatically upgraded to the standard plan. When I couldn't pay and it expired, all my projects and most functionalities in my Jira account disappeared.

I would like to continue using the free version for now until I can subscribe to a plan. I don't mind deleting some users if necessary. My primary goal is to recover my projects.

The attached photo indicates that I should contact my administrator, but I am the administrator and currently have no access.

Please help.

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2024

Hi @Eseohe Asuelimen It's better you reach out to the Atlassian support on https://support.atlassian.com to get quick assistance for this issue, also can you check in the product access page if you have have the appropriate permissions

https://your-site-name.atlassian.net/jira/settings/products/jira-product-discovery/access

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2024

@Eseohe Asuelimen I'll second what @Sagar just said: you'll have to ask the support team to reactivate your trial - from there you'll have 14 days to downgrade to free.

Don't worry your data will still be there, you haven't lost anything. 

Eseohe Asuelimen June 24, 2024

Thank you so much. I haven't gotten a response from support ever since I reached out  to them. Is there any other way I can get them to respond?

0 votes
Jonathan Blackburn June 19, 2024

I think I've had this exact problem!

Try this:

1. In the left nav in the project context, go to project settings
  2. Click on people
  3. Make sure that a group that you're a part of is selected with the appropriate role/permissions
  4. Refresh

It's worth checking what the default people/roles are newly created projects. You'll probably want to make sure that there's someone from central admin.

Anu Issac June 21, 2024

There is a chance that you are no longer part of the User Group or Role who can access the required Project. @Eseohe Asuelimen 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events