cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you track how often a Published View is access in Product Discovery

Raymond Bate
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 6, 2024

In my team, we have been trialling Jira Product Discovery for easier and clearer product roadmap and strategy communication to internal and external stakeholder groups using Published Views.

Are there any built in metrics that can be used to see how actively these views are accessed?

1 answer

0 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2024

Hi @Raymond Bate ,

Published Views do not have any metrics like how many times a view is accessed. Feel free to provide this feedback directly in JPD under the Give feedback tab. That would create an internal ticket with our engineering and PM teams that they regularly review to improve the product.

Having said that, Stakeholders who have access to a Published View do have the option to Vote (along with adding Comments, Insights and Reactions) on ideas - so this could certainly be leveraged in the meantime to gather insight in some sort of way to measure the want and/or need of an idea.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events