Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal scrollbar in board columns

Riku.Kristersson May 13, 2022

In some board views columns gets this annoying horizontal scrollbar - can we get it away somehow? Example columns made from status gives this to some of the columns but not all. 

scrollbar.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2022

Hi @Riku.Kristersson welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are the scroll bars on the column itself or the entire board?

Is it possible to take a screenshot of the entire browser window?

Riku.Kristersson May 13, 2022

It's in column and on the entire board. Seems that horizontal scrollbar is shown when there is also vertical scrollbar in column (scrollbar takes width from column and causes this?). This doesn't happen when I use group by option. @Dave Mathijs 

scrollbar_2.png

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2022

Have you added any extra fields to your cards? Have you tried to zoom out with your browser?

Riku.Kristersson May 18, 2022

@Dave Mathijs  no extra fields just Key and summary. If I zoom out the horizontal scrollbar disappears when all ideas fit to view but as long there is vertical scrolling then there is horizontal as well (inside column). Column scrollbars disappears also when applying group by.

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2022

@Riku.Kristersson My apologies, I didn't notice you're talking about Jira Product Discovery. I really should pay more attention to Group Name. To be honest, I've never tried this app before, so I'm afraid I won't be able to help you (yet). As this is still in alpha stage, don't hesitate to Give feedback via the link in the sidebar (below Project settings).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events