Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Configuration Schemes in JPD

patryk.x.ryczek September 5, 2023

Hi,

are you planning to add the possibility to use the same custom fields by several jpd projects? We are planning to use multiple jira product discovery projects and setting the same fields and options in multiple projects takes a lot of time and it could be solved the same way as in jira software.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2023

Hi there, yes, we do plan to support that (using the same custom field in several JPD projects) and the team is currently investigating how it can work for Jira Product Discovery. 

patryk.x.ryczek September 7, 2023

Are you able to give an approximate date of implementing this solution into jpd? Will it be possible later this year?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2023

As a general policy we don't communicate timeframes for features. 

Like patryk.x.ryczek likes this
Sam Hepworth February 12, 2024

Looking forward to that capability :)

0 votes
Bree Campbell February 14, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson  Yes please, would love to try this feature 

0 votes
Troy Moore February 13, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson I know in a previous post, you stated that you won't communicate timelines.. however, just checking again. Is there any plan on when this may become available? I would love to be a tester.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
February 14, 2024

We are about to start giving early access to this feature. @Hermance NDounga is the PM for it - I'll ask her to get back to you!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events