Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exposing Jira Epic fields to the view of "Product discovery".

Yuval Navot
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2023

Hi

I'm missing the ability to display (optional) all Jira object fields/entries while viewing ideas and their list of epics. This bottom-up information is crucial to comprehend the situation/progress.
Is that possible to do?

See below picture...

thanks

Yuval.

image.png

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2023

Hi @Yuval Navot , if you click on the delivery progress field, it opens the delivery tab for the idea with the list of epics:Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 13.31.31.png

Yuval Navot
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson Unfortunately, this is superficial level and limiting the depth of study and exposure.

for example, instead of put the "effort" with 1-5 points I would like to see other parameters from the Epics like "storyPoint" or "Impact"

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2023

Thank you for the feedback

0 votes
Omer Meshar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2023

I don't believe it is possible to display any of the Epic's fields here.

What you do have is the delivery tab:

jpd2.png

Sheri Widler May 15, 2023

Question about this view, do you have features as a parent child to an epic and stories?

Sheri Widler May 15, 2023

My question is do you have a feature as a parent child relationship? I did not want to require that like azure devops and use versions instead

Omer Meshar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2023

I am not sure I understand your question. You can see in the picture that the Epic has parent child relationships with the stories.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events