Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Weighting option disappeared for Key Customers

Robert Lanckton May 2, 2023

Me and another team using JPD found that the Edit Weighting option disappeared for the default multi-select field "Key customers" is no longer available. It was there up until very recently, last week, Fri Apr 28th. 

I added a new Multi-select field and tested and that allowed me to "add weighting" and subsequently "edit weighting", but still no option on the default. 

Anyone else have this disappear and found a way to put it back? 

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Robert Lanckton @Matt Lane - it was a bug, and it's now fixed! If you had a long list of options that means that you can scroll in the sidebar, the menu disappeared. 

Robert Lanckton May 3, 2023

Thank you very much! Its back for mine and my teammates project. 

Like Matt Lane likes this
Matt Lane May 3, 2023

Fix verified by my colleague on my end too. Thanks Tanguy and team!

0 votes
Matt Lane May 2, 2023

@Robert Lanckton funny you mention this. I am a site admin in my org, and I had a team lead raise this same issue about JPD. What was odd was that when I viewed their JPD project in my browser I could go to the Edit Field ui for the Key Customers field and see the Edit Weighting options just fine, but when they go to the same place that entire row is missing and cannot access the Edit Weighting like you described. Was the same result for both of us whether using Chrome or Edge as well (I would see it, they would not).

I actually logged a support ticket on this issue yesterday too.

Matt Lane May 2, 2023

Meant to add, we both had Admin role in that JPD project as well.

Robert Lanckton May 3, 2023

It's back for me this morning - I think the bug was fixed according to Tanguy Crusson so you all may be good to go too this morning :) 

Thanks for confirming we weren't alone! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events