cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy way to mange fields?

Ben Arundel November 14, 2022

Hello :) 

Just starting out with JPD. 

Is there any risk with me going in and customising the existing fields like Goal? 

Is there any risk with me deleting fields like "Bucket"? as I have no need for it

Is there a way to make the goal a link? I have seen the upcoming Atlas work but were not using that tool. Our Goals etc are referenced in Confluence. It would be good to be able to reference documentation to give more detail on goals. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2022

Hi Ben,

No risk at all! These are placeholder fields to give you an idea of what you can do, it's totally your choice in which fields you want to add or remove.

If your goals are links I would suggest creating a new field of type 'Hyperlink'.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2022

Hi @Rohan Swami 

With the upcoming changes to supporting sharing custom fields between team-managed projects...and that JPD is apparently based on team-managed projects...do you anticipate impacts to the JPD project when the sharing is released?

Thanks, and kind regards,
Bill

Like Jan-Hendrik Spieth likes this
Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2022

@Bill Sheboy we don't expect impacts but rest assured that if there are, we will give you plenty of notice and detail ahead of the changes impacting you.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events