Seth Mason March 3, 2022

Going into Project Settings -> Automation, results in the following error:

"An unknown error occurred. Please reload and try again."

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2022

Hi @Seth Mason , yep we haven't done all the work yet to integrate Jira Product Discovery with Project Automation. However it's just the library that's not accessible. You can still configure automation rules and access the audit log using the other tabs - just not start from a template in the library. 

We plan to add support for automation triggers and actions for insights and delivery tickets, etc. For now only the common Jira actions are available for JPD ideas.

Seth Mason March 4, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson If I have an Idea delivered by an Epic, can I create a rule (and what type of rule does it need to be) to send out a notification (or perform an action) if the epic changes state? Assume that the epic is in a Jira Software Project.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2022

@Seth Mason that's part of what we want to add to Project Automation, a way to make that easily. 

There may be a way to make that work but I haven't tried, knowing that the Epic and the Idea are linked using the issue link type "is idea for" vs "implements

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events