Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone able to export Impact/Impact Score to Domo or as a CSV?

michael
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 6, 2023

Has anyone figured out a good way to export Jira Product Discovery to other tools (for example Domo)?

We use Domo across the organization and would like to show the Product Discovery issues in Domo (not everyone is familiar with Jira, so it's easier to just create a visualization in Domo).

However, the "Impact" and Impact Score" are blank when putting them into Domo. When going to the issue navigator and exporting all fields as a CSV, there are two columns for "Custom field (Impact)" and "Custom field (Impact score)" which are both blank. Has anyone figured out a work around to be able to export impact/impact score to something else?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2023

Hi! we've recently improved this so you can do this directly from the Jira Product Discovery UI:

https://www.loom.com/share/8a5d24322c0248a8be6758a5f47a9244?sid=56c74c09-645b-4380-aa61-483e78429427

michael
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 6, 2023

Thanks for getting back so quickly! Is there anything in the roadmap to make these fields work like normal Jira fields? 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2023

No worries. 

Yes, eventually it will work like other Jira fields, but we're still far off from that today

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events