Who wants to try the integration with Jira Software Advanced Roadmaps?

From last week's update at 5:00 - so you can add uber epics/initiatives/etc. as delivery tickets to ideas.

Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 12.47.48.png

If you want to start using it, let me know and I'll turn it on for your Jira.

13 comments

Comment

Nans Thomas August 17, 2021

Yes !

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
Erin Mihalik August 17, 2021

I do!

K.Q. Dreger August 17, 2021

🖐 we'd like access, please!

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2021

Make it so @Tanguy Crusson 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2021

@Curt Holley @K.Q. Dreger @Erin Mihalik @Nans Thomas we've turned it on for you!

Dave Hennessy August 18, 2021

Yes please 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2021
Like Dave Hennessy likes this
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2021

Hey @Tanguy Crusson 

A colleague told me when I announced to her that we can now link to Initiatives in the Deliver tab, she said "We always have been able to".

So is it just that we can now view the hierarchy and Delivery progress can roll up all the way to the Initiatives now?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
August 19, 2021

Hi @Curt Holley , that is correct - what we've added is viewing the hierarchy and rolling up the progress.

Before that it would just show the initiative ticket.

Like Curt Holley likes this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
August 25, 2021

We've now turned this on for everyone 

Erin Mihalik August 26, 2021

@Tanguy Crusson I have tried to link one up and I am not seeing the nesting.  

2021-08-26_12-57-05.png2021-08-26_12-58-07.png

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
August 31, 2021

@Erin Mihalik thank you and sorry for the late response - we're looking into it.

Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2021

I would like to try this too

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events