Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming product improvements + Atlas integration ready for early testers

485 comments

Marie Schwertner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 26, 2024

+1 please @Tanguy Crusson

Like Rohan Swami likes this
Marie Schwertner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 26, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson +1 please! 

Christoph Piotrowski _catworkx_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 26, 2024

@Tanguy Crussonwould like to test the integration

Hồ Thế Tông
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 26, 2024

Please turn on the integration for my site: itc-gosu.atlassian.net

Alex March 27, 2024

Hi, can we get access to this as well? harborlab.atlassian.net

We also cannot see the checkbox to populate the idea description from the Epic description as well

Thanks in Advance

Jake Phillips March 27, 2024

@Rohan Swami @Tanguy Crusson Is there any way to create an Atlas Project from Product Discovery? Similar to how you can create a Delivery Project? 

As part of our workflow, we want to have an Atlas Project created when a project is moved from Candidate to Planned. Can that be automated or can there be a button that can create that?

2024-03-27_12-55-33.jpg

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2024

@Jake Phillips We don't support this at the moment, thanks for the suggestion we'll keep note of it.
@Alex Note that the checkbox to populate the epic description will only appear when you create a delivery ticket and not when you add a delivery ticket. Is it still not appearing for you in the create scenario?
@Christoph Piotrowski _catworkx_ Your site already has the Atlas integration enabled.

Like # people like this
Bebeto Azevedo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 28, 2024
Patrick McAndrew March 29, 2024

Would love to gain early access to the atlas integration

go-maestro.atlassian.net

Daniel Miljak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 2, 2024

@Rohan Swami  Can we please have access to the JPD-Atlas integration at ussf-servicedesk.atlassian.net ? Thank you!

Felix Duong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 3, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson this looks awesome, would love to test this out! Our site URL is https://aidinnext.atlassian.net/

John McDonald April 3, 2024

+1 please add me: hebecom.atlassian.net

Alex April 3, 2024

Thanks for activating the Atlas - JPD integration! @Tanguy Crusson  I've noticed that Atlas fields cannot be selected to be part of calculated files eg. Having the equivalent of a Goal Impact field. Is the a plan to include them? 

Umar Ahmad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 3, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson @Rohan Swami we'd love to be added
abtrace.atlassian.net

Dragos Sassu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 4, 2024

Hello, can I please get access to the integration? 

Thanks a lot!

Juan Armando Ramirez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 4, 2024

The atlas integration is not available? 

I saw the video, and I want to try the integration between atlas and JPD, but I can't see the fields

Juan Armando Ramirez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 4, 2024

Please add the integration to https://multitaskr.atlassian.net/

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2024

@Alex which Atlas fields are you referring to that you want to use in a calculated field? I can see goals, teams, tags and dates in Atlas.

Nicolai Vest
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 5, 2024

+1 for edudip.atlassian.net please @Tanguy Crusson 

Juniper Emnett April 5, 2024

Hi @Rohan Swami , we'd love to have the integration enabled for wisetail.atlassian.net. Thanks so much!

Alex April 6, 2024

@Rohan Swami I've created a field that used the original Goal field count as the weight to multiply with goal impact. Now I want to use the Atlas Goals field... But when I try to add it to the formula I don't see it in the drop-down to select it

Andrian _ April 7, 2024

Would appreciate if this JPD Atlas integration could be enabled for g1solutions.atlassian.net.

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
April 8, 2024

@Alex got it! We've recorded this as an improvement to add in the future. Thanks for sharing your feedback. 

timothy_lelek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 8, 2024

Hey @Tanguy Crusson 

Would love to be added to the early access list, we're just starting to adopt Atlas and are heavy users of JPD! Site url is: medibank.atlassian.net

Agustin Reta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 10, 2024

Hi, @Tanguy Crusson @Rohan Swami  I need the integration also. This is my instance https://demo-atlas.atlassian.net/. Thanks! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events