Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming product improvements + Atlas integration ready for early testers

428 comments

Comment

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2022
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2022

@Tanguy Crussonwhat an amazing response!

Thank you, I will marinate your reply a bit and then give you a follow-up on it :)

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2022

Hi everyone, the Atlas integration is ready for you to use! To start using it simply add the "Atlas goals" or "Atlas project" fields to a list view and follow the prompts

Like # people like this
Jan-Hendrik Spieth November 26, 2022

@Tanguy Crussonlooks like the fields are not available for us. If possible, please include us (audials.atlassian.net) in early access, thanks! :-)

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
November 27, 2022

@Jan-Hendrik Spieth I just checked and you should have access. have you tried refreshing your browser window? If it still doesn't work we'll check it out in the next couple of days

Like Jan-Hendrik Spieth likes this
Jan-Hendrik Spieth November 28, 2022

@Tanguy Crussonworks now, thanks!

Jan-Hendrik Spieth November 28, 2022

Quick feedback after wiring up a few ideas:

• The reending of multi-select fields in lists doesn't work all too good for Atlas Goals: even if we keep goal titles fairly short, they will usually be a couple of words long. Works ok-ish when only one goal is selected, but for several goals, typical column widths don't suffice. Idea: render one goal per line
  • JPD ideas don't seem to surface in Atlas, at all. As a (product) manager who is looking for next steps to take towards a goal, I'd like to be able to see/access a list of ideas that we have for the goal.
Like # people like this
Ben Gallant November 28, 2022

Hey there :) I'd like to have access!

Ákos Botos November 29, 2022

Hi @Tanguy Crusson

Any chance making Atlas projects filed multiselect like the Atlas goals is. The use case is delivering an idea in iterations V1, V2 which may be far away in time therefore have their dedicated Atlas projects. Still we would like them to be connected to the same Idea (Demand in our case).

Multilevel ideas could solve the issue as well ;)

Andrew Durden December 5, 2022

Hey @Tanguy Crusson could I please have my company added to this early access list?

Would love to test out the Atlas integration as we are loving Product Discovery so far.

Thanks

David Spire December 6, 2022

Hi there,

Is there any possibility to filter on Atlas Project?

I see it's only possible to Goal or Project status.

Cheers,

David

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
December 6, 2022

@David Spire not yet. Do you link the same atlas project to multiple ideas?

David Spire December 6, 2022

Yep, in our structure, we target to have a Goal that consists of Projects (we manage as yearly Impacts), and each Project is liniked to a product backlog of ideas inside JPD

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
December 8, 2022

@David Spire we're looking into it

Like David Spire likes this
Kirk Brohman December 9, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson +1 for testing the Atlas integration.

Dave Nicholson December 9, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson could I get access to the integration?

Don Dresser December 9, 2022

I'd be interested in trying this out :)

Britt Sikora Drake December 9, 2022

+1 here too please

Iain McCarthy December 9, 2022

+1 here also please @Tanguy Crusson, thanks! 

Jules Arrighi December 9, 2022

Would love to try out the integration! Thanks!

Matt Fraser December 11, 2022

I'd like to test if possible thanks

JD December 11, 2022

+1 here please!

Gavin Huang December 11, 2022

I would like to try this out please 

Megan MacDonald December 12, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson +1 for the Atlas integration 🙏

Matt M. December 12, 2022

Would like access to the Atlas integration please. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events