Product Update: Introducing Voting

57 comments

Comment

Willm Tueting December 24, 2023

Hello JPD Team, I would like access to voting. Thank you

Deniz Cihan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 5, 2024

Hello @Sarah Stenhouse , could you please enable voting? Thank you in advance!

Steve Carlin January 12, 2024

Can I have voting enabled?  Many thanks.

Asmat
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 23, 2024

Hi
Can we have access to this tool pls? :)

Mike Wilk March 1, 2024

Hi!

We're exploring JPD and I'm interested in the voting capabilities, but I have a lot of questions.

I understand how you can create a new field for voting to give people more votes, however, what is the recommendation in terms of when all votes have been used up besides creating a new field for collecting new votes? 

For example, PMs have exhausted all their allotted votes for a specific field but we want to give them more while keeping their existing votes. While I realize we could increase the number of votes available to all, is any of the following possible:

• Can voting be defined by time range? (e.g., voting open from March 1st through April 1st, 2024)
  • Can voting be tied to another field? (e.g., the number of votes available is based on another field's value, while allotting vote limits for each value)
  • Can we archive the existing votes and "reset" the amount people have available to keep using the same field? (e.g., a way to lock/archive existing votes to renew the number of votes available & reusing the same "voting" field)
    • We'd prefer not to create additional fields to collect voting because we'd wind up with hundreds of fields just for voting
  • Is there any way to report on the number of votes used vs. available on a user-by-user basis per voting field, and a way to see which ideas a user has voted for?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide!

Charles Truong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 5, 2024

Hello @Sarah Stenhouse,
We would like to access the voting feature, thanks!

Janelle Cates
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 17, 2024

Hi Sarah!

Can I have this feature enabled for us? Would love to utilize voting in the Product Discovery tool!

Thanks, 
Janelle

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events