πŸ’ͺ (Mega-)Power user features: using Zendesk/Salesforce/etc. data to prioritize

Hi everyone, here's another set of not-well-known features for how to prioritize ideas using data from 3rd party systems: Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom, Pendo, Amplitude, Vivun

Of course this is just here to help you in prioritization discussions, it's not a case of "just let the data make the decision for you" - we don't believe that would work πŸ™‚

9 comments

Comment

Isabelle Silfver November 14, 2022

Hi @Tanguy Crusson thanks a lot, this is very helpful.

I'm just starting out with setting up the product discovery project and I'm wondering how and what would be possible to link from Amplitude? I'm hoping to gathering and doing cross-impact analysis between the Zendesk ticket data and metrics in Amplitude.

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2022

Love this, @Tanguy Crusson - thank you!

Question - if I link Zendesk tickets individually as insights (rather than using the filters in ZD), is there not a way to display the count in the table view like you've described? When I try to add a new field with the Zendesk option, there are no available options for Data.

image.png

Jan-Hendrik Spieth November 14, 2022

@Amanda Barberthe Data field populates once you've added your first Zendesk view as an insight to some idea.

Like β€’ Amanda Barber likes this
Jan-Hendrik Spieth November 14, 2022

@Tanguy Crussonthanks for the new deep-dive into JPD. I'll forward this to our customer support team.

Btw: we'd love to be able to "Configure Properties" for Zendesk insights ;-)

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2022

Thanks, @Jan-Hendrik Spieth

I was hoping I could end up combining the counts of filters along with unique tickets (if we don't create a filter/view.)

Appreciate your quick response!

Like β€’ Jan-Hendrik Spieth likes this
Jesse Chelin November 15, 2022

This is amazing. Any chance of supporting Hubspot?

Like β€’ Rob Parrish likes this
Jan-Hendrik Spieth November 15, 2022

I was hoping I could end up combining the counts of filters along with unique tickets (if we don't create a filter/view.)

@Amanda Barberas far as I can tell, you can, indeed both combine the "counts" via views approach and the creation of insights from individual tickets!

Like β€’ Amanda Barber likes this
Sarah Payne November 23, 2022

Also would love to know if Hubspot is on the roadmap!

Christopher Burgahn April 5, 2023

Are there any updates if Hubspot is on the roadmap?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events