Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Introducing the Atlassian Product Discovery handbook! πŸ™Œ

Jira Product Discovery reached more than 10,000 customers recently ❀️‍πŸ”₯

To celebrate this milestone we're launching the Atlassian Product Discovery handbook, full of the hard earned lessons we gained while building JPD.

There is a lot of great thought leadership content about product management out there, but we found it's often aspirational and lacking pragmatic, practical ways to get started. So @Axel Sooriah  and I rolled up our sleeves and tried we tried to address these gaps in a handbook. Consider it our gift to the PM community!

πŸ‘‰ 
Atlassian Product Discovery Handbook πŸ‘ˆ

1️⃣ Product management practices and ways of working
2️⃣ Examples of how Atlassian applies these practices within our own teams, especially in the team creating JPD
3️⃣ Practical advice on how to apply these practices using JPD

It's version 1: far from perfect but we think it's got legs. Expect an online version of this handbook soon that we'll keep evolving based on what we learn working with y'all. Comments are welcome, and if you'd like to contribute let us know!

Here's a teaser: the stages of an idea:

Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 10.37.26.png

8 comments

Michael Dohan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2024

Thanks for putting this together.  We are just getting started with JPD.  This is a nice overview of how to think about using it.

Like β€’ # people like this
Pavel Egorkin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2024

Thanks, Tanguy and the entire team. I really like the direction Atlassian products have taken in recent years

Chad Walker
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 10, 2024

Your team is doing great work. I'm very happy I found Jira Product Discovery. I've never been so organized. 

Eduardo Oliveira_Mindpro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 10, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson - Awesome handbook and product, we use JPD in a daily basis and it's so easy, flexible and powerful. Keep rockin!

julvon October 10, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson@Axel Sooriahwoow thanks for the playbook! We are already using JPD for a year and like how it is integrated with JSM for the delivery :)

Monika Marko October 10, 2024

thank you for sharing this; we are in the process of rolling this out to the org, after having worked with JPD for over a year now, so this will come in handy. 

Like β€’ Axel Sooriah likes this
Thippanahalli Ranganathaiah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 10, 2024

Thank you so much , it was the need of the hour for me 

Like β€’ Axel Sooriah likes this
David Holden
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 11, 2024

This looks great! At least one of the hyperlinks (page 23) tries to take me to a confluence that I don't have access to (pm-dev.atlassian.net)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events