Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[How-to] Creating an idea intake process with JPD and JSM

In this video, I'll show you how to create an efficient intake process using Jira Service Management (JSM) in conjunction with Jira Product Discovery (JPD).

I'll explain how to provide transparency to issue reporters by tracking the progress of their issues through the discovery cycle.

You'll learn how to:

• Set up an automation rule to create ideas in JPD for issues raised in JSM.
  • Use automation rules to sync issue progress between JSM and JPD.
  • Ensure that the status updates in JPD are reflected in JSM to keep all stakeholders informed.

By the end of the video, you'll have a clear understanding of how to integrate JSM and JPD for seamless issue management and enhanced transparency.

2 comments

Łukasz Modzelewski _Lumo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 7, 2024

Great showcase @Axel Sooriah !

I was doing something similar manually, with some extra rules eg. if I knew we won't be doing something in the nearest future: I was resolving JSM tickets, with 'roadmap' resolution, just to keep JSM views a bit cleaner, but still to be able to get back to customers interested in given feature :) 

Abhinav
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 8, 2024

1a

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events