Hi everyone! I'm Hermance and I just joined the product team

Hello everyone 👋🏽

I am Hermance, a new member of the Jira Product Discovery team! I’ll be joining the team as a product manager, alongside Sarah and Tanguy.

I’ve been working at Atlassian for the past 5,5 years and in my last position, I was a Solutions Engineer, helping our largest customers start and develop their digital transformation with Atlassian tools.

Part of my role was to collaborate internally with our product managers, which led to the idea of becoming one !

I am super excited to start working on Jira Product Discovery 🔥, been myself an avid user of Jira for the past 8 years, I am thrilled by the features of the product and to see this super active community of users.

You will probably see me around answering posts or publishing articles, so don’t hesitate to reach out!

Cheers,
Hermance
hermance.io 

6 comments

Comment

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2022

It's awesome to have you onboard Hermance, welcome to the team!!! 👏👏👏

Like Hermance NDounga likes this
Jonathan Hau June 13, 2022

Excited that you've joined Hermance! JPD has already proven to be incredibly useful for my team. 

Chris Hall
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2022

Welcome aboard @Hermance NDounga!

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2022

Welcome!

Sebastiaan Terpstra June 14, 2022

Nice @Hermance NDounga! Enjoy working on this very cool product :)  

Roxanne Bernard
Atlassian Team
June 21, 2022

@Hermance NDounga Awesome! Congrats on this new opportunity

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events