Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goals and projects integration (ex Atlas) ready for early testers

488 comments

alyssa smith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 9, 2023

@Tanguy Crussonwould love access for the Atlas integration -- https://ewscripps.atlassian.net

Thank you SO much!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2023
Like alyssa smith likes this
Nathan Belen-Carmody
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson - We'd love to check this out at splunk.atlassian.net

Thank you! 😃 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2023
Jan-Hendrik Spieth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2023

So the Atlas toggle in project settings still doesn't work, right?

@Tanguy Crussonwould it be too much to ask to add my personal Atlassian instance to the tester setup? :-)

I'm planning on showcasing Atlas+JPD to my future employer ...

https://hoffice.atlassian.net

Thanks!

Jerry O'Sullivan April 14, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson  Can you turn Atlas integration on for https://salteese.atlassian.net/ please 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
April 14, 2023
Like Jan-Hendrik Spieth likes this
Paul Douglas April 18, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson  would like to get this for our instance too if possible - nidigitalsolutions.jira.com

i know.... its an old but very much used and loved instance of jira :)

EDIT: actually - just rechecked and we have the additional atlas fields in JPD now - thank you

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
April 18, 2023

Hi everyone, we're reviewing how everyone is using the integration today and deciding where to take it next. For now we're not going to turn it on for more people. Next step: we'll turn it on for everyone (after probably a few changes)

Caitlin Steel April 25, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson  I switched companies and was using the Atlas Goals in JPD, can I have that again?  It was sooooo nice!!! 

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
May 16, 2023

Hi everyone, we can start giving access again. 

@Caitlin Steel what is your site URL? (xyz.atlassian.net)

Rebecca Rocke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 21, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson - can you turn this integration on for https://tsb-nz.atlassian.net/ please.

David Harper May 23, 2023

Could you enable this for [removed] please?

Justin Koke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 23, 2023

Hey @Tanguy Crusson Long time! I am working with Algolia now and have started to onboard them onto Atlas + Product Discovery.

Would it be possible for you to turn this feature on for our instance? https://algolia.atlassian.net/ ?

I hope France is treating you well.

Chat soon,

Justin

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
May 24, 2023

Hi @Justin Koke , great to hear from you, and congrats on the new role! I hope you're having a blast there. I've just turned it on for you. Whenever's good for you I'd love to chat, it's been forever.

Sara Di Meglio May 30, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson is it still possible to get access to Atlas integration please ? 🙏

Nic Galluzzo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 30, 2023

Hi! Would love to test this integration out, how can I get it enabled for my account?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
June 1, 2023

done

Like Sara Di Meglio likes this
Chad Wilkes June 1, 2023

Would like to try the preview, thanks!

Juan Besa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 1, 2023

Hi! I would be very happy to test the integration! I'm hoping I'm not too late.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
June 2, 2023

Done. for anyone asking later: once I press "like" it means it's done

Juan Besa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 2, 2023

I don't see the fields in JIRA Product Discovery. I'm in the Standard Plan in JPD, but the Free in Atlas. Do I need to upgrade Atlas to test it?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
June 5, 2023

@Juan Besa first we had to turn on the feature for you. It's done. 

Martin Lundhgren June 14, 2023

Would love to try this as well, sounds like the missing piece to make Atlas work well if you're using discovery projects.

Ranjani Bharadwaj
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 14, 2023

yes please

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events