cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goals and projects integration (ex Atlas) ready for early testers

488 comments

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2023

@Nick Sweet done

Like Nick Sweet likes this
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson - could you please enable the Atlas integration for utoolity.atlassian.net? We are interested from a different angle btw.: While I haven't been able to dive into JPD as much as I'd like, we have started tracking work streams with Atlas projects, but Atlas is lacking roadmap/plan/timeline visualizations. The resp. flexibility of JPD views is amazing, so it looks like we can easily address that gap via this integration!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2023
Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
Rafael Gandra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 3, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson , could you please add dealdotcom.atlassian to the integration, testing this out for the team, thanks!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2023
Like Rafael Gandra likes this
Amanda Ward February 6, 2023

Would love to try test the Atlas integration for pricespider.atlassian.net, please!?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2023

@Amanda Ward it looks like you already have access.

Fields > Atlas Goals/Projects

Like Amanda Ward likes this
Christian Axén February 11, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson I would like to try the Atlas integration, please!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
February 13, 2023
Like Christian Axén likes this
Amanda Ward February 15, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson you're right, I noticed that today. Thank you!

Viktor Karlsson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 16, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson Thanks for a great product, I'd be happy to start testing the Atlas integration as well! Cheers!

Raquel Cueto-Senra February 16, 2023

+1 @Tanguy Crusson We are actively using JPD and have played around with Atlas quite a bit. Very interested in having access to testing the integration between both. Thanks!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
February 17, 2023

@Viktor Karlsson done

@Raquel Cueto-Senra it's already on for you

Like Viktor Karlsson likes this
K
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 22, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson Would love to test this integration as well. Just started using Atlas & Discovery project

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
February 23, 2023
Like K likes this
Abhishek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 27, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson , We started using JPD recently, and we immediately see the need for Atlas integration that we want to start rolling out next. Can we get access as well?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
February 28, 2023

@Abhishek done

Anton Melander
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 8, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson can we please also have early access? See a real need for the atlas integration. Thanks! 

Ellen Mowinckel Daleng
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 9, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson Hi, The teams at https://pochh.atlassian.net/ are using both Product Discovery and participating in the Atlas early access for Team consolidation across products - would love to connect Goals and Projects as well :) 

Ellen Mowinckel Daleng
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 9, 2023

By the way - is the Team field also being integrated across Product Discovery?

Nick Wolf March 9, 2023

Also would like access to the Atlas fields, thank you!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
March 14, 2023
Joseph Ybarra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 17, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson If you're still looking for testers on the Atlas integration, please add me!

Magdalena Borowczyk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 30, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson would love to test the Atlas integration as well if possible.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
April 3, 2023
Like Magdalena Borowczyk likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events