Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goals and projects integration (ex Atlas) ready for early testers

488 comments

Rebecca Morrow June 21, 2023

About to start a pilot of JPD, would love to have access to these Atlas features!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2023

Hi @Rebecca Morrow , I'll need your Jira site URL please (xyz.atlassian.net)

Rebecca Morrow June 22, 2023

It's brexhq.atlassian.net! 

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
Eduardo Rodrigues Semensati
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 23, 2023

+1 for having this integration

Lakshmi C July 9, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson  We are planning to use both Atlas and Jira project discovery. I would like to have access to the integration.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Lucan Chavez-Munoz July 10, 2023

Would like to be added for the Atlas integration. Thanks

Lakshmi C July 11, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson  We are planning to use both Atlas and Jira project discovery. I would like to have access to the integration.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2023

@Lakshmi C I'll need your site URL (xyz.atlassian.net). Thanks

Like Lakshmi C likes this
Lakshmi C July 12, 2023

thank you @Tanguy Crusson its icedqsoft.atlassian.net.

Jaroslav Fišera July 14, 2023

Hey @Tanguy Crusson😊. Can we please also get EA to test Atlas Goals with JPD? 

URL: https://emporioanalytics.atlassian.net/

Thanks! 

Like # people like this
Adam Cole July 16, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson Would you please enable Atlas Goals with JPD for our org as well? Thank you!

tangocard.atlassian.net

Also, a question: Will we be able to sync Atlas Projects to Jira Product Discovery Ideas? Would be dreamy...

Like # people like this
Rachel Lin
Atlassian Team
July 16, 2023

Hello everyone! My name is Rachel and I am a product manager on Atlas. We are currently exploring how we might improve on this integration between Atlas (Projects & Goals) and JPD. I'd love to have a chat with anyone who is using the two products together, to better understand your experience and needs. Check here to get in touch, or alternatively book a slot that works in my Calendly: https://calendly.com/rlin2/atlas-jpd-research

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Renato Pacicco Lotfi July 19, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson could you please activate the Atlas integration for us? Thanks

questrade.atlassian.net

Joachim Bortels
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 20, 2023

+1 for testing the integration @Tanguy Crusson 

Alexandre Krammel July 20, 2023

+1 for testing the integration @Tanguy Crusson 

recargapay.atlassian.net

Marc-André Lanciault July 22, 2023

Can you also add us @Tanguy Crusson ? Workspace is https://illuxi-team.atlassian.net/

Thanks!

Darren Cohen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 28, 2023

Please add us to test the integration too @Tanguy Crussonhttps://vat-it.atlassian.net/ 

Thanks!

Stephanos Kykkotis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 30, 2023

Hello! Can we please have access to the JPD - Atlas integration? @Tanguy Crusson 

https://tpcsupport.atlassian.net/

Like Rohan Swami likes this
Julien Peyrade _ Elements
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 1, 2023

Shubang Sridhar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 1, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson testing out Atlas - JPD integration. Can you add this feature for loftorbital.atlassian.net? 

Alex Kaye
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 3, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson looking to get us set up with the Product Discovery + Atlas integration if you could please enable for gohenry.atlassian.net 🙏 Thanks in advance!

Sabrina Ferguson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 3, 2023

Would love to get this enabled to connect Atlas with Jira Product Discovery on our site! (callrail.atlassian.net)

Jason Chitwood
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 9, 2023

Hello! Can you please add the Atlas/JPD integration to my company site? Thank you! tds-transcor.atlassian.net

Nick Noblet
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 9, 2023

+1 to enable please :) 

hc1.atlassian.net

Like # people like this
Zach Dosen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 9, 2023

Yes please.  We are actively working on our Jira Product Discovery and Atlas configurations and this integration will help immensely.  

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events