Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on joining site on JIRA Cloud iOS

Maksym October 6, 2020

I am unable to log in to the mobile app, it either can't find my site or gets stuck at the "joining site" screen.

• I once got a message saying that there was an issue logging me in that asked me to send feedback by shaking the phone, which didn't work.
  • I've cleared safari website data for atlassian.com and atlassian.net.
  • I'm logging in through my work google account.
  • I've reinstalled the app several times.
  • Device: iOS 14 iPhone Xs

I'll be grateful for any help.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2020

Hello @Maksym,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I can see that your account (the one used here in community) is not associated with any Jira site. I'm not sure if your question is related to this account or not.

Are you able to log in normally using a computer?

As per I could understand, this is happening both on Jira mobile app and using the mobile browser, is that correct?

Have you tried to log in using Chrome?

Regards,
Angélica

Maksym October 7, 2020

Hello @Angélica Luz!

I believe that it is the same account. When I click on my avatar in the Atlassian Community and select "Manage settings" I can see the email I use to log in to JIRA in the "Atlassian account" section. The "Edit in Atlassian account" link takes me to a profile on id.atlassian.com that is definitely the one I use to log in on desktop.

I am able to log in normally using the computer as well as using the mobile browser - Safari on iOS.

The problem occurs only while using the JIRA Cloud mobile app, I wrote about clearing Safari website data since because I've read that this could help.

Edit: I face the same issue on Android, the app found my workspace but it gets stuck on “Joining Site”.

Maksym October 13, 2020

Hello @Angélica Luz is there any chance anybody could look into it?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2020

Thank you for the details, @Maksym.

This issue that you are facing might be related to your username on the site and the only way to fix it is by making some changes in the database. 

For a better investigation of the issue, I created a ticket with our support, so with your consent, they can access the database to fix it.

You will receive a notification and soon someone will contact you.

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2023

@Maksym is this still an issue?  If Angelica was able to resolve your issue, could you possibly mark this as answered?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events