Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile app cannot show what is in my queue or assigned to me

Donald Wightman April 5, 2022

I currently have tickets assigned to me as well as tickets assigned to my q I can see it in my browser .

The mobile app can list all issues, but if you select issues assigned to me or issues assigned to my q, the app just hourglasses and never loads anything.

This problem exists whether I use VPN or not.

3 answers

0 votes
ThePoolAPK01 October 13, 2023

It's frustrating when a mobile app can't display what's in my queue or assigned to me. It's like trying to play snooker pool without any balls on the table – you're left wondering where everything went.

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2023

@Donald Wightman is this still an issue? I'm using Jira Cloud and can retrieve items that are assigned to me with the latest app.  If this is resolved, could you mark it as answered. Thanks!

0 votes
Sam Bartolome
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2022

Hi @Donald Wightman ,

make sure the app is up to date in your mobile and in your instance.

You should use VPN if your organisation asks for.

Outside from that it mean to work out of the box

Donald Wightman April 8, 2022

It is not today, and I have tried it with and without VPN.

Donald Wightman April 8, 2022

Correction on that last reply. The app is up to date, and I have tried with and without VPN.

Sam Bartolome
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2022

Are you in cloud or on-prem?

If your company imposes VPN for accessing Jira, you should be connected

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events