Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Intune configuration

Remigiusz Brzoza February 8, 2022

Hello, we are implementing SMobile in our company on iOS and Android mobile devices and I am preparing the configuration for this application. I want to add url to registration so user has to go enter manually. Could I please help with this topic? Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I think you might be in the wrong place - you've not explained what any of this has to do with Jira, so we're not sure what you're asking about.

Could SMobile be using an Atlassian product for documentation or support?  And you've clicked on "help with issue tracking system" instead of "help with SMobile"?

Remigiusz Brzoza February 9, 2022

Hello, thank you for the answer . We have a new MDM and when issuing a new device to an employee, we immediately install the SMobile application, in which we have to enter the ulr address for Jira Atlassian at the very beginning, unfortunately, users often enter it incorrectly and I would like this field to be automatically filled in by the configuration sent from MDM Intune, so I ask if anyone is . Regards 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2022

Ok, that makes sense, but we can't help you.

This is a question for SMobile, not Atlassian - Atlassian can't possibly help a remote application user enter their addressing correctly in an application that isn't theirs!  You'll need to ask how to set up your MDM to pre-fill the correct urls!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events