Jira Upraise

Petra Klerken July 15, 2021

I made a template for Self and Manager review. When I did this, my colleague (first view, Francesco) cannot see this template. (see my and his view in the screenshots). 
I want to make sure though, that (when we have all users in Upraise), they can all see the template. This way, the manager can distribute the forms to his/her employees him/herself. Can you help, how can I change a setting maybe to do this? Thanks, PetraScreen Shot 2564-07-15 at 15.31.01.pngimage.png 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Annu EXT July 15, 2021

Hi @Petra Klerken

This is Annu from UpRaise team. 

To let other users view templates, you need to set permission. Navigate to UpRaise Company directory >> Roles & permissions tab >> Forms section >> Templates section >> Update view template permssion. 

Also, to let these users distribute the form please update permissions from the distribution section. 

For more details, you may want to take a look at this documentation. Let me know if this helps. For any further queries, feel free to reach out to us via service desk

Best,

Annu

Petra Klerken July 19, 2021

Dear @Annu EXT , 

Ive set the roles but still the other person cant see the template. For example: I want to make a template for Performance evaluation. I as admin can make it and distribute. How do I make sure that also all the managers can distribute this template themselves to their team members?

And second: once I have distributed a form, I cannot edit anymore. Is there a way to change this or do I need to clone every time. 

Thank you. 

Annu EXT July 19, 2021

Hi @Petra Klerken

Thank you for your response. Please create a service desk request here. Our products & support team will assist you with these queries. 

Best,

Annu 

Like Petra Klerken likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events