Dashboards have landed in Jira Cloud for iOS & macOS

Have you discovered dashboards yet? They’ve just landed in iOS and macOS, delivering one glorious overview of your work.

Dashboards have been one of the most-requested features in Jira mobile apps. Why? ‘Cos they’re pretty darn awesome, that’s why. (Create one and take it for a test-drive. Enjoy the juicy awesomeness.)

iOS dashboards (1).png

Image: Dashboard on iOS

What’s a dashboard?

Dashboards deliver a streamlined overview of what you’re working on. 

System dashboards are available by default; admins can set them up via Jira Cloud for web, and select gadgets. Personal dashboards can be set-up by you (also via web), with your favorite gadgets to track your most important work.

The iOS and macOS apps currently support pie charts, two-dimensional filter statistics, issue statistics, and filter result gadgets.

Missing your favorite gadgets in the app?

Let us know which gadgets you'd love to have in the app by opening the app and going to your account > Send feedback, or by emailing us: jira-cloud-native@atlassian.com DashboardsMac.png

Image: Dashboard on macOS

How do I get a personalized dashboard?

Dashboards can be created and edited via Jira Cloud for web. Simply navigate to your project in a web browser, and select Dashboards in the top navigation bar, then select Create dashboard.

Check out these docs for more information about creating and editing dashboards, as well as searching for existing dashboards, via Jira Cloud for web.

Already personalized a dashing dashboard? (Sorry, had to do it.) Chuck a screenshot in the comment section below!

9 comments

Simon Owen May 24, 2021

Great to see dashboards coming in for iOS & macOS, I'd particularly love to see the burndown chart if possible please?

Like Hannah McKenzie likes this
Mark.Stewart June 23, 2021

Hi, I downloaded Jira Mobile today but do not see the Dashboards in the bottom nav bar. It says I am running Jira v73.0.538. I have a Samsung / Android phone. What else do I need to do to see the dashing dashboard?

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2021

Hi @Simon Owen, burndown charts are indeed supported in iOS and macOS, along with velocity and cumulative flow. Are you running the latest version of the app? If you can't see any reports at all, they may not be enabled in your project (an admin can enable them via Settings). Reach out if you have any more questions.

Hi @Mark.Stewart, dashboards are only supported in iOS and macOS at this stage. We don't have a set date yet for Android, but we'll continue reviewing feedback from users like yourself to reevaluate our backlog of features that we're working on. Stay tuned!

Like # people like this
Simon Owen June 24, 2021

@Hannah McKenzie Thanks Hannah, I have the latest iOS App, I'm admin, and I can see the Sprint Burndown Gadget on desktop in the browser. I can't see it in the iOS App, or anywhere in the browser settings where I can enable for iOS or similar. Am I missing a step here? Thanks.

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2021

Hi @Simon Owen - I apologise, I was confusing the burndown report with the burndown gadget. You're correct, the burndown gadget is not yet available in iOS/macOS. We don't currently have a set date for when it will be built, but we're always taking feedback from users onboard, and reevaluating our to-do list of features. I'll add your voice to the users requesting the burndown gadget smile

Like Simon Owen likes this
Julianno F C Silva August 10, 2021

Awesome that dashboards had landed on Jira Cloud mobile apps, but what about Jira Server mobile app? Any ETA on that?

Thanks and great job!

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2021

Hi @Julianno F C Silva, I believe the server apps won't be receiving dashboards, as server has reached end of sale. In case you missed it, you can check out details about server's end of sale in these articles:

Yuya Yuasa February 23, 2022

I downloaded the Jira Cloud App.

The Overview set in the System Dashboard is not displayed in the Jira Cloud App.
Why is this?

Mladenka Vukmirovic March 7, 2024

Hi all,

I'm not getting Dahboards created in project on Jira v199.0.0.4469 on iOS. I have access provided by admin and note that some gadgets are not enabled. How to get them enabled?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events