Walt Adams April 5, 2021

Where can i learn more about a strategic initiative in Jira Align

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2021

@Walt Adams what specifically are you wanting to know?  The Strategic Initiative is configured on the Platform Dropdown settings and is related the Themes as a drop down setting (meta data).  https://help.jiraalign.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002757433-10X-Manage-Themes

Many of the reports in Jira Align do require the Theme to have the Strategic Initiative set.  

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 7.31.58 AM.png

Walt Adams April 7, 2021

Thanks Tom! Just what i needed.

Walt Adams April 7, 2021

Hey Tom. When i go to my instance of JA, I do not see that as an option. Only one i see is Strategy. Is that because our sandbox might not be the most current view?

Walt Adams April 7, 2021

image.png

Like Rodrigo Cortez likes this
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2021

Based on order of dropdown items it looks like in your instance, the Strategic Initiative field was renamed to Strategy.  Check the Platform Terminology to see if this is the case. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.37.21 AM.png

Like Rodrigo Cortez likes this
0 votes
Wech, Jenine January 19, 2023

@Tom O_Connor  Can you tell me which reports use Strategic Initiative field?  We would like to use the field but cannot figure out how to report on it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events