Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When using Tier 1, what is the difference between clearing my selections and clicking Reset?

John Ames October 5, 2022

On the TIER 1 menu - I can select a Program and a Program Increment to limit my view of items. 

If I go back to the TIER 1 menu and open the Program Increment and just "X" out of the selected Program Increment and click Apply  it now shows 'Select' on the Tier 1 menu under the Program Increment.  

How is this different from if I opened the Program Increment and clicked on 'Reset' - removing Program Increment from the TIER 1 menu altogether. 

From the EPIC grid it looks like I see the same number of items.  Is there a page where I would see a difference? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rae Gibbs
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2022

@John Ames In my experience, there isn't a difference in the data returned. When you "x" out of the PI, my guess is that it is leaving "Select" there because there was previously a selection. It identifies this filter is being used but just doesn't have a current selection, making it less clicks to reselect a PI again. When selecting the "Reset" button, this clears the memory of there ever being a selection for this filter.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events