Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using brainstorming feature and enable team mode, cards get stacked in one corner..

Jay Michael April 15, 2021

When I am using the Brain storming feature in Jira Align and enable team mode, all the cards created by other team members get stacked in the left top corner when ever anyone moves a card that they did not create. 

That seems like a bug. Thoughts?

1 answer

0 votes
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2021

@Jay Michael unfortunately it was a confirmed bug JIRAALIGN-1079 that is on the long term backlog.  Note that the bug was confirmed in Chrome on a Mac, but seemed to work on Chrome in Windows.  You may want to try some other browsers to see if the same behavior is happening.

I too was able to reproduce it on my machine as well in Chrome on a Mac

Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2021

However, I tested this in Firefox on Mac and did not do the same thing as in Chrome.  So FF seems to not have an issue....FWIW

Jay Michael April 20, 2021

We just tried it in Chrome in windows and it does the stacking. Brainstorming is a cool tool and we wanted to use it as a precursor to story mapping. But oh Well!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events