Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success Criteria document for JIRA Align

Karan Muthu October 7, 2021

Hi Team, Greetings. 

I am very new to JIRA ALIGN tool and I am trying to get Success Criteria document for JIRA Align, can someone give any direction or links.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2021

@Karan Muthu are you looking at what makes Jira Align successful in an organization?  Check out this page as it outlines several outcomes that we and/or our partners can assist with in regards to implementation of Jira Align within your organization.  

We also have quite a few resources available here that may also help you understand the value of Jira Align.  https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align/resources

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help answer.  I see that your organization is evaluating Jira Align and the team members involved in that may also be able to help with the information you seek. 

Karan Muthu October 7, 2021

Thanks for your reply and I am wondering If you have any documentation that how to measure the the success before and after the implementation of the tool.

Few years back some one asked about the Success-Criteria-for-JIRA (see below the link) and there were more than 2000 visits on that link and no reply.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Success-Criteria-for-JIRA-before-using-jira-amp-after-using-jira/qaq-p/608636

I called Atlassian customer service and I got reply that there are some documents available for Success-Criteria-for-JIRA ALIGN. May be sales or technical support may have the doc. I understand going thru' the whole site is very tedious process.

Also I requested same thru' the website. can you please direct this to right team to help understand your product and which will help your clients to intend to implement that eventually increase your company profit.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events