Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing configuration options

Jayme Burkhalter July 20, 2021

I am trying to add additional configurations to the top bar and I do not have as many options to add as the help tab suggests I should.

I am running into this issue more urgently when I am trying to assign programs to a Strategic Snapshot.  The Help tab says there should be many options to choose from including, Programs, but when I go to configure the Strategic Snapshot to select my two programs, the Programs option is not visible and I cannot select anything.  the only options I have are Members, PI, Products, and Work Structures.  Any idea how I fix this issue?  It is causing a big issue as we are trying to align incoming proposals of work to our Strategy.  

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Tina Behers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2021

@Jayme Burkhalter Strategic Snapshots are time increments.  When creating a snapshot, the program association is inherited based on the PI selections made when creating the snapshot. 

Configurations available are Team Members (users named will have the ability to edit the snapshot - assuming they have the appropriate role)

Products; Only products associated will rollup

PI's - this is where the program becomes associated.

Org Structure - this is important!  Portfolios are associated to Org Structures, and Programs to Portfolios, then of course PI's to Programs.  

In the attached screenshot - I've set up FY22 Snapshot for my Retirement Services (org Structure)  associated their (1) product and can now select from a list of ALL PI's - available in the system. Snapshot 1.PNG

*Note*  Ideally Jira Align, would filter the returned list of PI's to only those associated to only those associated to to portfolios in my selected Org Structure, but it does not - so it is important to select ONLY the PIs (and by extension the programs) you want to roll up to this snapshot.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events