• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am not seeing a line under final score of sprint coaching report Edited

Hi,

In Sprint Coaching Report, under final score, we used to see a line "The team delivered # out of # committed user stories totaling # of # points accepted: " and right now this seems to be missing.

Can someone help me to bring back this line again?

Thanks,

Saranya.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rae Gibbs Atlassian Team Mar 02, 2021

@Saranya Muthusamy I confirmed with Product that this was a design change.  The Final Score previously didn't contain the Accepted Points.  As mentioned in my previous response, you now can just compare the data between the Committed Plan and the Final Score.

Thanks Gibbs. I believe "committed plan & Final score data" would match with the Iteration metric for "stories committed Vs Accepted" & "points committed Vs Accepted".

0 votes
Rae Gibbs Atlassian Team Mar 02, 2021

Hey @Saranya Muthusamy !  I have checked in our instance and no longer see this either.  Let me check with Product to see if this is a recent enhancement or if it is a bug.  In the meantime, you should be able to look at the The Committed Plan and compare it to the Final Score.

Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 10.20.39 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-02 at 10.13.02 AM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Align

Helpful hints if you're rolling Align out to your entire enterprise

(Or, What to expect when you’re expanding.) Once you've completed your Jumpstart, or your initial assessment of Jira Align, you'll start to think about how you can roll it out to the rest of your e...

903 views 3 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you