Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i edit Epic Intake Set name

sachin gangam June 9, 2021

Hello All,

I am trying to edit an existing 'Epic Intake Set' name, but I can't find where can I edit the intake set name. Do anyone know where can I edit it.

Thanks for your help

.intakesetname.PNG

1 answer

2 votes
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2021

@sachin gangam you will need to be a Jira Align admin to make the necessary updates.

Under Administration->Platform->Portfolio you can manage the Epic Intake set.
Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 3.21.11 PM.png

Then you can create a new set of intake questions and set them by Portfolio. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 3.21.21 PM.png

Thanks for your response @Tom O_Connor  . I am a super admin and I am trying to just change the name of an existing epic set. I can create new ones, but can't find a way to edit the names of existing sets. 

Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2021

@sachin gangam unfortunately the default intake set cannot be modified or edited.  I suggest creating a new intake with the terminology and questions you want as part of the Portfolio intake tab.  

Paul Flynn
Atlassian Team
June 9, 2021

@sachin gangam   I have copied the existing intake set to a new name and deleted the "old one" in the past as a work around. 

I put the new name in the  "Intake Set Name" and  then selected the one I wanted to edit from the drop down below it and then hit add.  Once through that, I went back and deleted the old item from the "edit intake set" by first selecting it and then hitting the "x" next to it. 

Thank you @Paul Flynn  @Tom O_Connor 

@Paul Flynn how can I copy an existing intake set with questions that belong to the set?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events