Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi guys. Is there anyway I could get a trial version for Jira Align?

Saad Zafar September 10, 2022

Our company is currently looking to add Jira Align to our Atlassin package and using it for reporting and strategic purposes. I need to evaluate how valuable the tool could be for our company and thus I am finding a way to get a trial access for Align. 

1 answer

2 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2022

Hi @Saad Zafar welcome to the Atlassian community.

Atlassian offers free trial for most of their products. For Jira Align, you need fill in your details and their team will get in touch with you. Atlassian would like to unleash the many benefits of this premium product given it's usage via the demo and addressing the commonly asked queries.

You must try reaching them once.

Philipp Barry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2022

Absolutely correct. Additionally, also feel free to reach out to your Atlassian Partner of choice. They will be able to help you with your request as well.

Dinakar February 1, 2024

@G subramanyam : I have filled in the details & no one from Atlassian team have contacted me yet...is there perhaps a faster way to get their attention?

Dinakar

+919980540088

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events