Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Details Roadmap

Theresa Doris April 30, 2021

Working in Align is great, however, there is no functionality around the customer's details. This is just basic details added, not nearly as robust as the competitor's module,   I can link Persona's, competitors but not customers. 

Is this part of a roadmap for Align, it would be a great addition to track Epics at the client level. 

1 answer

1 vote
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2021

@Theresa Doris currently the Customers field, which is basic info can be linked to Features and the Program Roadmap can be filtered by the Customers through the briefing search.

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 9.59.51 AM.png

On the roadmap view, you can filter features by customer through the briefing and then add the Parent column to show what Epics are impacted from the Features that define the customers.  

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 10.12.42 AM.png

What additional information on customers would you like in Jira Align? 

What other products do you think does a better job of this, so that we can pass this onto our Jira Align product managers?

Some enterprise customers that have Enterprise Insights will link Customer name to customer data held in another system, within their BI tool for any added details they may want to pull together. 

Theresa Doris April 30, 2021

Ah Ha does a better job, just like the persona's I would like to look at my customer and see what epics/features have tied them, I would like the customer visit (nice feature) to be linked to the customer detail page. On the competitor detail, it is massive and great value, the customer details,  to me need the same consideration and again being able to link epics/features/visits and roadmaps to a customer page is huge. 

Like Tom O'Connor likes this
Theresa Doris May 3, 2021

I would like to be able to select a customer, see all their details, see any visits that have been recorded, see the features and work for the customers and be able to track from a customer level. Really to add the robustness of the Competitor's details to the customer, as these are the folks paying for our products and we also get paid enhancements.  

I would like to be able to see all work done for a customer, outstanding or delivered in the past. 

Theresa Doris May 4, 2021

@Tom O_Connor  how do I request this as an enhancement and get votes from the community? 

Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2021

You can search, vote and/or submit ideas through the Ideation link found here: https://help.jiraalign.com/hc/en-us 

Tina Behers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2021

@Theresa Doris have you looked at the "folio" functionality in Jira Align?  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events