Jira Service Desk Projects can be integrated with Jira Align utilizing the following technique:
1. Create a new Jira Service Desk Project
2. Create a new Jira Software Project
3. Update the Filter Share and Filter Query of the Jira Board associated to your new Software Project to bring in the Jira Service Desk Issues
On The Board Settings (Jira Cloud) or Configure (Jira Server & Data Center) pages update the Filter Shares of the Board to be set to the Service Desk Project and update the Filter Query to pull in the issues of Service Desk Project. For Scrum teams you can also create sprints on the board's backlog that will be mapped to Jira Align Sprints.
4. Standardize the Issue Types on your Jira Service Desk Project to your organization's default Issue Type Template
5. Integrate your Jira Service Desk Project to Jira Align as a Scrum or Kanban Team
1. Map the Service Desk Project to Jira Align as a normal Project as referenced here:
2. Map the Jira Board to a Jira Align Scrum or Kanban team as referenced here:
You can also read more about integrating Kanban teams here:
3. You can now treat these teams as normal Scrum or Kanban team in Jira Align
Tim KeyesAtlassian Team
Hello Jira Align customers! In order to better serve you on your journey with Jira Align, the Community team has worked with the Jira Align team to curate the content in this collection to better s...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events