You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
Jira Service Desk Projects can be integrated with Jira Align utilizing the following technique:
1. Create a new Jira Service Desk Project
2. Create a new Jira Software Project
3. Update the Filter Share and Filter Query of the Jira Board associated to your new Software Project to bring in the Jira Service Desk Issues
On The Board Settings (Jira Cloud) or Configure (Jira Server & Data Center) pages update the Filter Shares of the Board to be set to the Service Desk Project and update the Filter Query to pull in the issues of Service Desk Project. For Scrum teams you can also create sprints on the board's backlog that will be mapped to Jira Align Sprints.
4. Standardize the Issue Types on your Jira Service Desk Project to your organization's default Issue Type Template
5. Integrate your Jira Service Desk Project to Jira Align as a Scrum or Kanban Team
1. Map the Service Desk Project to Jira Align as a normal Project as referenced here:
2. Map the Jira Board to a Jira Align Scrum or Kanban team as referenced here:
You can also read more about integrating Kanban teams here:
3. You can now treat these teams as normal Scrum or Kanban team in Jira Align
15 accepted answers