The Jira Align Connector test was successful and authentication is setup (Basic Auth or OAuth 1.0a). Now it's time to sync a project!
Note: By default, the Jira Align Connector will search the default issue types (Epic, Story, Sub-Task, Bug). If your organization is using a different name or custom issue type, that would need to be configured in the Connector before Jira Align would be able to search for it.
1) In Jira Align, go to Admin > Connectors > Jira Settings > Jira Setup.
2) Set Timer on Jira Issues > Interval in Minutes to 1.
3) Click Save at the bottom.
4) In Jira, grab the Project Key.
You can see this key under "Project Settings" within the Project.
The key will also show up in your browser address bar when you click on a project in Jira.
5) In Jira Align, Go to Admin > Connectors > Jira Settings > Manage Projects.
6) Click Add Project.
7) Type in the Project Key and Project Name. Click Save.
8) In Jira, go to an issue in the project and change the description or add a comment.
9) Wait a minute or so and search in Jira Align (top right corner) for your Project Key from earlier.
10) Click on the issue and click on View in Jira in the right pane to take you back to Jira.
James McCulleyAtlassian Team
Hello Jira Align customers! In order to better serve you on your journey with Jira Align, the Community team has worked with the Jira Align team to curate the content in this collection to better s...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events