Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get to know Jira Align: FAQ

39 comments

Kathy_Allum July 28, 2020

How does JIRA Align handle Resource Management? I'm looking to see how it does resource allocation, availability, etc. Thank you! 

Like Chandra Thoshakana likes this
Murli Sharma October 2, 2020

This is a fascinating tool that brings together Enterprise Strategy, Product Management and Execution.The various levels in it - Themes, Initiative, Solution, Program, Team etc., and how they all flow into each other to achieve Enterprise Agility is remarkable.

Austin Flannery November 4, 2020

@Mandy Ross Please send my address to the Jira Align Enterprise Development Reps for the Launchpad eval platform.

Michael Perri December 2, 2020

@Mandy Ross Could you please have the launchpad reps also send me an invite?  Thanks! Great article! :)

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 2, 2021

Hi @Mandy Ross, I think the link to the "business intelligence solution" in the What reporting does Jira Align offer? question is broken, and it should redirect here >> https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align/bi

Regards!

Rosa Trachta November 18, 2021

Pricing page is broken 

2021-11-18_12-23-50.png

Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2021
Ashi Gupta February 14, 2022

Hi, Is there any trial version that can  be used to understand how this tool works - which i can integrate with Jira and see before purchasing license ? 

Like Nikki DuBois likes this
Nikki DuBois June 24, 2022

How do you feel this compares to Project Server? Also, does it have budgeting and timesheets?

Samir Ghafour September 23, 2022

Hello. Can you please share the steps required to access the training/evaluation platform ? Thank you

Amanuel Abebe Abush March 1, 2023

P.

Bijal Patel July 31, 2023

Mapping.png

Hi, I have a question when mapping Jira and Jira Align: In the pic below, for example its clear that Epics in Jira Core becomes Features in Jira Align; but what Jira Core levels becomes in purple boxes? In other words, which levels (issues types) in Jira Core become Mission, Vision, Values, Strategies, Goals, Themes, Epics and Capabilities. 
I was wondering if I can get a Data Dictionary that describe these Jira align issue Types?

Thank you in advance.

wjalford
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 13, 2023

Looks good.  Can't wait to try it.

Andy English
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 19, 2023

Hi, I am not sure if this page is still monitored as it looks to have been a few years since anyone's posted on here. 

Are there any videos and tutorials available that shows how you can create multiple individual projects, report on these and then roll up to report at the portfolio level?

Also, if you use the resource assignment capability, when resource assignments change on one project or these automatically updating other projects and the impact being flagged or is there another way through Align that you view the impact of resource changes and/or task duration changes at the portfolio level?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events