Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comprehensive List of all Jira Align Reports

Enterprise Level Reports

• Metric Sheet
    The Metric Sheet is a configurable report that displays values and color-coded thresholds for metrics that are created and defined in the Metrics module.
  • Strategic Balancing
    In the strategic backlog, you create and prioritize your organization's goals and associate them with a snapshot. When you go to the Strategic Balancing report, you select your snapshot and see those created and prioritized goals.
  • Create Checklists to Guide Users Through Tasks
    The Checklist feature in Jira Align allows you to create and follow a comprehensive list of important or relevant actions, or steps to be taken, in a specific order; it serves as a guide for accessing specific pages, in sequence, needed to complete a task.
  • Strategy Tree
    The Strategy Tree report provides a quick summary of the mission, vision, values, goals, and themes tied to a specific strategic snapshot.
  • Funding Plan
    The Funding Plan report provides a real-time financial view to a subset of the organization, to enable tracking against its allocated funding levels.
  • Status Report
    The Status Report displays a roll-up of your portfolios over time at multiple levels of detail — by organization, portfolio, program, theme, program increment, release vehicle, and epic. The reports have two views: Financial and Status.
    • Status Report (Financial view)
      In the Financial view, you can see the hierarchy: company, portfolio, program, a list of prioritized projects, and totals. This view provides a financial statement, but also shows the due dates and health status of epics and stand-alone features.
    • Status Report (Status view)
      In the Status view, you can see a list of projects with health indicators, and track budget, people, quality, risk/issues, and schedule. You can filter the status report either by PI dates or by a specific date range.

Portfolio Level Reports

Solution Level Reports

• Process Step Cycle Time
    The Process Step Cycle Time report displays three charts related to process steps to show statistics on work items flowing through a value stream.

Program Level Reports

Team Level Reports

3 comments

Rajendran_ Rajesh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 30, 2023

Nice Summary of the reports

Suzette Hammond
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 13, 2023

Is there any way to turn reports on/off?  I noticed there is a different list of reports in the Test environment?

Like Isaac Greenberg likes this
Isaac Greenberg December 29, 2023

@Suzette Hammond most of them are under settings -> roles -> Additional options, in the Reports subsection. Though some are scattered through other role hierarchy levels. You would have to toggle this for each role you have.

Like Suzette Hammond likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events